After purchasing one or more Mytee® extractors, make the most of your sound investment by ordering our 3601 System Maintainer. Use Mytee’s 3601 System Maintainer regularly for maximum performance and pressure and to prolong the life of your machine.
Benefits of Using System Maintainer
- Keep all tanks and lines free of hard water and chemical build-up
- Improve pump life
- Minimize corrosion and limescale build-up for maximum performance and pressure
- Keep heater(s) running at maximum temperature
Read more about the importance of System Maintainer here.
*12 bottles to a case.
3601 System Maintainer Instructions for Use
- Thoroughly mix System Maintainer with warm water at a 1:1 ratio in a separate container. Pour into your Extractor’s solution tank.
- Connect a cleaning tool (upholstery tool, wand, etc.) and remove the jet(s) in order to prevent clogging from dislodged mineral build-up.
- Turn on the Extractor’s pump and run the System Maintainer solution through the system and into a bucket or receptacle until you have a solid stream.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes while the System Maintainer solution does its job inside your Extractor.
- Finish running the rest of the solution through the system.
- Run clean water through the system to flush out any remaining System Maintainer.
|System Maintainer||Citric Acid||77-92-9||–||Cleaning Agent|