The T-REX™ is the Ultimate in Total Rotary Extraction.
Say goodbye to traditional wand carpet cleaning. With Mytee’s high performance T-REX™ rotary extraction tools, carpet cleaning has never been easier. The rotary action of the cleaning head does all the work, meaning less user fatigue and more consistent results in a fraction of the time that it takes to use a wand.
The powerful 1 HP motor on the T-REX™ allows you to clean faster and deeper. It also works to easily lift embedded soil and restore the carpet surface. Impress customers and build loyalty with superior cleaning results. Add the Mytee® T-REX™ to your cleaning arsenal today.
NOTE: It’s recommended to pair the T-REX™ up with a dual vacuum extractor with at least 500 PSI.
The T-REX™ features:
- 15″ Cleaning path
- Powerful 1 HP electric motor
- 60-160 adjustable RPM
- 6 vacuum slots for quick drying times
- High solution flow; 6 jets.
- Ambidextrous safety switch – prevents damage to near by objects
- Elevated, easy handle adjustment
- Clear swivel tube
- 2″ Cuff-Lynx™ hose connection with retainer keeps vacuum hose from getting in the way
- Pigtail with detachable 25′ lighted power cord
- Front handle for easy pick up
- 6″ wheels
- FREE pre-installed carpet brushes, valued at $199! (Part #A129)
- Wrench for easy hub removal
- Storage cover to protect head when not in use
- Stainless steel cleaning head (Part #A102)
- 4 oz bottle of Teflon Lubricant (Part #PH648)
Benefits of Total Rotary Extraction:
- Clean more surface area in less time, which means more jobs and more money. With over 960 cleaning passes per minute, the T-REX™ machine cleans faster and better.
- Deep clean heavily soiled carpets in less time
- Less user fatigue for consistent cleaning results
- Lift embedded soil
- Restore carpet surface
- Faster drying times
- Impress customers with superior cleaning results and gain repeat customers
**230V 50/60Hz also available. Please inquire for pricing.**
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.