Mytee’s Speedster® 1005LX. An extractor that’s perfect for any cleaning job.
The 1005LX Speedster® carpet extractor was designed with cleaning professionals in mind. Each Speedster® has waist-high switches and bucket-high drains. The Speedsters® have 10″ foam-filled wheels and 4″ locking casters for easy mobility around the job site or even stairs.
The 1005LX features Mytee’s new and exclusive LX™ Vacuum Motors. The 1005LX is the perfect choice for professional carpet cleaners who want maximum power, mobility, and durability.
What makes Mytee’s hybrid motor better? The high efficiency is due to the unique winding of the motor and special fan configuration. When you remove more water out of the carpet, you get faster drying times. You’re also removing more dirt for a noticeably better clean. Mytee’s® revolutionary new hybrid motor delivers a water lift increase of almost 30% at the carpet compared to other vacuum motors! This hybrid vacuum motor is available exclusively from Mytee®. Click here to read more about what makes LX vacuums so special.
Mytee’s Speedster® line of carpet extractors are powerful, portable, user-friendly and affordable. Made at our California plant, our Speedsters® undergo extensive factory testing to ensure that they meet rigorous quality standards. Mytee® extractors are also covered by the strongest warranty in the industry so you can clean with peace of mind.
- 10-gallon (approx.) capacity solution tank
- Dual high-performance Mytee® LX™ Vacuum Motors that provide maximum suction and airflow to clean and dry carpets quickly
- 225-250 CFM, 182″ water lift
- Powerful 500 PSI piston pump
- User-friendly aluminum handle for easy loading and unloading
- Easy-open vacuum tank lid
- Waist-high switches and other easy-access features that reduce bending
- Locking casters that reduce machine movement
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene to resist rusting and denting
- Dual 50′ 12/3 detachable power cords
**230V 50/60Hz also available. Please inquire for pricing.**
Important: Acidic (e.g. acid rinse) and high alkaline (e.g. sodium hydroxide) solutions will damage pump and void warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.