Now Hiring: Logistics Strategist
Mytee is currently looking for a Logistics Strategist for our Poway location. For over 20 years, Mytee has been providing professionals in the Automotive, Carpet Cleaning, and Facility Maintenance industries with the best quality products and the best customer service. Made in California, Mytee products is built to exceed your expectations.
The Logistics Strategist will need strong analytic tendencies and good critical thinking skills to support a wide array of purchasing and supply chain needs, from basic spend analysis and PO fulfillment cycle to vendor selection for products and other services. The Logistic Strategist will provide support by assembling and organizing data to provide actionable insights in support of the objectives of the company.
- Monitoring inventory count and supply chain schedules to maximize efficiency of production line.
- Preparing and maintaining forecasts of parts and services needed for production schedules.
- Preparing all purchase orders and shipping documents.
- Managing outside vendors schedules to ensure parts arrive in a timely manner.
- Anticipating and planning for delays due to shipping and customs times.
- Ensuring that the quality of all parts and services meet the company’s standards.
- Reviewing invoices for prepayment and final payment where necessary.
- Working with freight forwarders to manage shipping costs within budget.
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication, high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple competing requirements and prioritize conscientiously.
- Experience, working with vendor partners (domestic an international), and solving problems with independent and critical thinking.
- Strong comfort level with Excel, including basic sorting and mathematical formulas including calculating margin and mark-up. Candidates with advanced Excel experience (i.e., PivotTable creation, VLOOKUPs, and other Logical functions) should indicate this in their application.
- Basic understanding of Purchasing and Supply Chain activities: Requisitions, PO creation and closing (life cycle), Receiving, and Discrepancies.
- Self-starter, meticulous, results driven, able to manage multiple priorities by planning and organizing, effective communicator and able to grasp new concepts and technological tools.
- Experience with basic FedEx/UPS/USPS tracking, and/or experience with Freight tracking (domestic and international).
- Experience creating reports and metrics, including merging data from multiple systems.
Mytee is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer.
Mytee participates in E-Verify. All newly hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility.
To apply, please click here.