The Vanquish™ Air Scrubber is tough on air particles.
The power of HEPA. The efficient, lightweight VAS525 Vanquish™ Air Scrubber is ideal for heavy duty restoration or any jobsite where indoor air quality is important. It features a pre-installed Mytee® HEPA filter removes at least 99.99% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers and larger in diameter and the 16″ air intake provides a large particle collection area. The Mytee® HEPA filter has a MERV 18 rating.
We put the Vanquish™ to the test in a series of field tests on real remediation jobs. On every job, the Vanquish™ delivered phenomenal lab results. Click here to view our lab results and see for yourself why remediators are making the switch to Mytee’s Vanquish™ Air Scrubber.
The Vanquish™ Air Scrubber is stackable for maximum coverage, and can also be used as a Negative Air Machine in order to set up negative or positive pressure isolation rooms.
It also features an auxiliary power outlet as well as a 12 amp breaker so you can daisy-chain multiple Air Scrubbers together. Use the charcoal filter to remove odors from fire, smoke, fuel, food, and more. The Vanquish™ Air Scrubber has three filters for maximum performance; pre-filer, charcoal filter, and HEPA filter.
Mytee’s VAS525 Vanquish™ Air Scrubber is available in blue, red, or green.
The Vanquish™ features:
- 16″ air intake- the largest in the industry for maximum airflow efficiency and particle collection
- Slim design saves storage space- 3″ thinner than other air scrubbers
- Stackable design
- Indicator light illuminates when it’s time to change the HEPA filter
- Auxiliary 12 amp AC receptacle for daisy-chaining additional units
- Variable speed control- 500 CFM
- Intake cap also functions as a cord wrap
- 25′ lighted power cord
- Easy filter changing – no tools required!
Use the Vanquish™ for:
- Flood restoration
- Fire and smoke damage restoration
- Mold remediation
- Odor elimination
How It Works:
- Pre-Filter (Part #PAK12-H368): Used to capture and contain large particles such as dust mites, lint, pollen, and dust, to extend the life of the HEPA filter. Pre-filter has a MERV 8 rating.
- Charcoal Filter (Part #PAK6-H368A): The charcoal filter is for use in odor control, to remove odors caused by pets, smoke, fuel, cooking and food, mildew, and cleaning chemicals.
- Mytee® HEPA Filter (Part #PAK4-H352): This final stage air filter removes at least 99.99% of particles that have a size of 0.3 micrometers or larger. Effectively filters nearly all allergens, mold spores, and small particle pollutants. Mytee® HEPA filter has a MERV 18 rating.