The Spyder™ puts the “mobile” in Mobile Detailing.
Good things come in small packages! The Spyder™ Heated Automotive Detail Extractor contains a 5-gallon capacity solution tank (approx.)– but don’t be fooled by its size! Built smaller for your convenience, the HP60 Spyder™ has the same amount of cleaning power as its large sibling, the HP120.
This automotive detail extractor provides 1,200W of inline heat to help loosen up tough grime for easy extracting. Plus, the Spyder runs all of it’s components from a single cord! This makes it easy to find power no matter where you go!
Spyder™ Automotive Detail Extractor Includes:
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501V)
- Upholstery Tool (choose between Air Lite™ Upholstery Tool or stainless steel tool).
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
- 5 gallon (approx.) solution tank
- Single 3-stage LA motor
- 130″ of water lift, 100 CFM
- 1,200-watt in-line heater with max 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- High drain valve, perfect for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design to fit perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durability roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting
**230V 50/60Hz also available. Please inquire for pricing.**
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.