The Upholstery Tool Built For Life
Let’s face it, sometimes us cleaning professionals can be a little hard on our tools. That’s why you need a durable, long lasting upholstery cleaning tool. The Mytee Dry™ is made with a black powder-coated metal bottom that can withstand the rigors of daily use so you can continue delivering great results for years to come!
In addition to durability, this tool offers an unmatched user experience thanks to the ergonomic design. The built-in swivel and extra flexible hose combine to make an exceptionally maneuverable tool that won’t strain your wrist, and the continuous flow design with easy adjust control knob replace a traditional pull trigger to eliminate trigger fatigue entirely!
The Mytee Dry™ cleans using a shear effect that’s created by the continuous flow of water exiting the spray bar quickly getting sucked back up through the vacuum slots. This prevents over-soaking and helps reduce dry times even further!
The Ideal Upholstery Tool for:
- Automotive detailing: Easily clean headliners, seats, and car mats!
- Upholstery: Sofas, pillows, chairs – the Mytee Dry™ can do it all.
- Mattresses: Quick drying times and no over-soaking make mattress cleaning a breeze.
- Curtains: Gentle enough for delicate fabrics.
Mytee Dry™ Features:
- Soft-feel Comfort Grip for reduced operator strain.
- Black powder-coated metal bottom is lightweight yet durable.
- Clear nylon top allows user to see dirt and grime being extracted.
- Easy-access adjustable flow valve.
- Sleek design doesn’t catch on fabrics.
- 4” stainless steel glide eliminates overspray and dripping.
- Increased airflow and faster drying times.
- Spray bar with 22 individual spray orifices for even spray pattern. No more streaking!
- High quality brass quick connect with convenient shut-off valve.
- Built-in mesh inline filter protects tool for added longevity.
- 15′ x 1.5″ Hose-n-Hose™ Vacuum & Solution Hose Combo.
- Snap-n-Lok™ Cuff Lynx™ makes for easy solution hose replacement.
- Vacuum relief valve allows you to reduce suction power for more delicate fabrics.
- Built in hose swivel.
- Mytee Carrying Pack made of water resistant closed-cell neoprene material
- Cuff-Lynx™ Hose Connector
- Heatguard™ Hose Wrap
- 1.5″ vinyl cuff barb to barb fitting
- High Velocity Glides (Part #P604) for edge and piping cleaning enhancement. For instructions on removing and reinstalling the glides, click here.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.