The Vanquish™ Air Scrubber is tough on air particles.
The power of HEPA. The efficient, lightweight VAS525-230 Vanquish™ Air Scrubber is ideal for heavy duty restoration or any jobsite where indoor air quality is important. It features a pre-installed Mytee® HEPA filter removes at least 99.99% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers and larger in diameter and the 16″ air intake provides a large particle collection area. The Mytee® HEPA filter has a MERV 18 rating.
We put the Vanquish™ to the test in a series of field tests on real remediation jobs. On every job, the Vanquish™ delivered phenomenal lab results. Click here to view our lab results and see for yourself why remediators are making the switch to Mytee’s Vanquish™ Air Scrubber.
The Vanquish™ Air Scrubber is stackable for maximum coverage, and can also be used as a Negative Air Machine in order to set up negative or positive pressure isolation rooms.
It also features an auxiliary power outlet as well as a 12 amp breaker so you can daisy-chain multiple Air Scrubbers together. Use the charcoal filter to remove odors from fire, smoke, fuel, food, and more. The Vanquish™ Air Scrubber has three filters for maximum performance; pre-filer, charcoal filter, and HEPA filter.
Mytee’s VAS525-230 Vanquish™ Air Scrubber is available in blue, red, or green.
Please note that this is a special order item. It may take an additional 7-10 days for this item to ship once you submit your order.
The Vanquish™ features:
- 16″ air intake- the largest in the industry for maximum airflow efficiency and particle collection
- Slim design saves storage space- 3″ thinner than other air scrubbers
- Stackable design
- Indicator light illuminates when it’s time to change the HEPA filter
- Auxiliary 12 amp AC receptacle for daisy-chaining additional units
- Variable speed control- 500 CFM
- Intake cap also functions as a cord wrap
- 25′ lighted power cord
- Easy filter changing – no tools required!
Use the Vanquish™ for:
- Flood restoration
- Fire and smoke damage restoration
- Mold remediation
- Odor elimination
How It Works:
- Pre-Filter (Part #PAK12-H368): Used to capture and contain large particles such as dust mites, lint, pollen, and dust, to extend the life of the HEPA filter. Pre-filter has a MERV 8 rating.
- Charcoal Filter (Part #PAK6-H368A): The charcoal filter is for use in odor control, to remove odors caused by pets, smoke, fuel, cooking and food, mildew, and cleaning chemicals.
- Mytee® HEPA Filter (Part #PAK4-H352): This final stage air filter removes at least 99.99% of particles that have a size of 0.3 micrometers or larger. Effectively filters nearly all allergens, mold spores, and small particle pollutants. Mytee® HEPA filter has a MERV 18 rating.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.