The T-REX™ Jr. is the Ultimate in Total Rotary Extraction.
Say goodbye to traditional wand carpet cleaning. With Mytee’s revolutionary rotary extraction tools, carpet cleaning has never been so easy. The rotary action of the cleaning head does all the work. This means the effort required to operate the T-REX™ Jr. is significantly less than the effort required to scrub back and forth with a wand.
The T-REX™ Jr. has a powerful 0.5 HP motor and weighs in at only 50 lbs., making this machine easy to operate. Add the Mytee T-REX™ Jr. to your cleaning arsenal today.
International customers: To order this item, please click here. Please note that this is a special order item. It may take an additional 7-10 days for this item to ship once you submit your order.
Benefits of Total Rotary Extraction:
- Clean more surface area in less time, which means more jobs and more money
- Deep clean heavily soiled carpets in less time
- Less user fatigue for consistent cleaning results
- Lift embedded soil
- Restore carpet surface
- Faster drying times
- Impress customers with superior cleaning results and gain repeat customers
The T-REX™ Jr. features:
- 12″ cleaning path
- 180 RPM
- 4 vacuum slots
- High solution flow; 4 jets.
- Powerful 0.5 HP electric motor
- Lightweight at only 50 lbs.
- Ambidextrous safety switch – prevents damage to near by objects
- Elevated, easy handle adjustment
- Clear swivel tube
- 2″ Cuff-Lynx™ hose connection with retainer (retainer keeps vacuum hose from getting in the way)
- Pigtail with detachable 25′ lighted power cord
- Front handle for easy pick up
- FREE pre-installed carpet brushes, valued at $135! (Part #A129A)
- Wrench for easy hub removal
- Storage cover to protect head when not in use
- 12″ stainless steel cleaning head (Part #A102A)
- 4 oz bottle of Teflon Lubricant (Part #PH648)
A complete system for multiple surface types.
Expand your cleaning services and make more money. Use the T-REX™ Jr. for:
• Residential carpet (use standard head part #A102A, included)
• Commercial glue-down carpet (use standard head or part #A106A)
• Encapsulation cleaning (use part #A103A)
• Extra dirty and trashed carpets (use part #A102A)
• Flood extraction (use the included standard head on a low setting to extract water form carpet)