The Fastest Drying Times in the Industry.
The patent pending Mytee Dry™ is unlike any upholstery tool on the market with a unique Comfort Grip handle that eliminates strain to the wrist and a durable stainless steel glide that allows for fluid back-and-forth cleaning motions. The easy-access adjustable flow valve makes the Mytee Dry™ perfect for any cleaning job, from automotive detailing to upholstery cleanings.
Mytee Dry™ Uses:
- Automotive detailing. Easily clean headliners, seats, and car mats without soaking!
- Upholstery. Sofas, pillows, chairs – the Mytee Dry™ can do it all.
- Mattresses. Quick drying times make mattress cleaning a breeze.
- Curtains. Gentle enough for delicate fabrics.
Mytee Dry™ Features:
- Patents Pending
- Soft-feel Comfort Grip for reduced operator strain.
- Nylon housing for a strong and lightweight, user-friendly tool
- Clear top allows user to see dirt and grime being extracted
- Easy-access adjustable flow valve
- Sleek design eliminates valve lever catching on fabrics
- 4” stainless steel glide eliminates overspray and dripping
- Increased airflow and faster drying times
- Spray bar with 22 individual spray orifices for even spray pattern. No more streaking!
- Snap-n-Lok™ Cuff Lynx™ makes for easy solution hose replacement
- Vacuum relief valve allows you to reduce suction power for more delicate fabrics
- Built in hose swivel
- Mytee Carrying Pack made of water resistant closed-cell neoprene material
- Mytee kneeling foam pad
- 15′ x 1.25″ vacuum & internal solution hose combo
- Cuff-Lynx™ Hose Connector
- Heatguard Hose Wrap
- New Snap-n-Lok™ Cuff Lynx™
- 1.5″ vinyl cuff barb to barb fitting
- Preinstalled, High Velocity Glides (Part #P604) for edge and piping cleaning enhancement. For instructions on removing and reinstalling the glides, click here.