HP120-230 Grand Prix™ Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
Need a larger tank capacity? The HP120-230 Grand Prix™ Heated Carpet Extractor combines, mobility, power, and innovative engineering. It’s no wonder that it’s a favorite among automotive detailers.
The original Grand Prix™, known as the HP100, transformed the automotive detailing industry. It was the first heated carpet extractor to feature a single power cord. Doesn’t sound like much? Before the Grand Prix™ using a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords. This made it hard to find an appropriate power source. But with the engineering ingenuity at Mytee®, this trailblazer changed all that. Or so the saying goes…the rest is history.
International customers: To order this item, please click here. Please note that this is a special order item. It may take an additional 7-10 days for this item to ship once you submit your order.
- 10-gallon (approx.) solution tank
- Single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective
- 116″ of water lift and 90 CFM
- REAL HEAT™ system with a 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- A high drain valve useful for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene material housing, made to resist rust or denting
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501)
- 8400P Air Lite™ 4″ upholstery tool
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.