Go where others can’t with the Escape® ETM-LX Electric Truck Mount.
Features dual exclusive Mytee® LX™ Vacuum Motors that deliver 20-30% more power than comparable motors.
From carpets and upholstery, to hard surface cleaning and flood extraction, the Escape® ETM gives you the power of a truck mount, with the mobility of a portable extractor so you can go anywhere, including high-rise buildings.
The Escape® ETM has been engineered to be powered three different ways:
- Run the ETM off of two 115V 20 amp outlets.
- Use the included adaptors to run the ETM off of one 230V, 30 amp 3-prong or 4-prong dryer outlet.
- The final option for powering the ETM is to use a generator. The ETM requires almost 5,000 watts of power to run, so make sure your generator is rated accordingly to run the ETM.
- 12 gallon (approx.) solution and recovery tanks with 35 GPM stainless steel pump-out
- Dual exclusive Mytee® LX™ Vacuum Motors with 1500 hour rated brushes and anti-moisture air seals – 225-250 CFM, 182″ water lift
- 500 PSI max. adjustable pump
- Pressure gauge displays pump PSI
- Auto fill feature
- Lighted and audible circuit locator makes it easy to find two separate circuits, avoid tripping breakers (feature only available on ETM-LX 115V model, not ETM-LX 230V model)
- Wash out hose and prime valve
- Mobile cart design to go anywhere
Included at no additional cost:
- F200 Lint Hog™ In-line Filter – (Retail Value $119)
- 3-Prong Electrical Dryer Adapter Converter, Part #5003 – (Retail Value $79)
- 4-Prong Electrical Dryer Adapter Converter, Part #5004 – (Retail Value $79)
- Mobile cart with front 4″ locking casters and rear 10″ foam-filled wheels
- Dual 50′ 12/3 power cords – (Retail Value $178)
- 25’ pump-out hose with cam lock connection – (Retail Value $79.99)
- 2″ x 2.5″ Cuff-Lynx™ reducer
- 2.5″ x 2.5″ Swivel Cuff-Lynx™
Important: Acidic (e.g. acid rinse) and high alkaline (e.g. sodium hydroxide) solutions will damage pump and void warranty.