Take on any job with our All-Surface Floor Machine
Mytee’s new ECO-17-230 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine uses orbiting technology to combine two movements that thoroughly clean all surfaces. First, the head rotates around the center of the driver plate, producing a second random orbital movement that results in little to no torque for smooth operation.
The ECO-17-230 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine uses a very-low moisture spray system to promote a clean and healthy environment by reducing mold and mildew. It is first in its class for water conservation efforts.
A weighted deck plate allows for deep scrubbing action through a powerful 1-horsepower motor that generates 1,725 oscillations per minute. This versatile machine is extremely easy to use and can be used to scrub, sand, and polish multiple flooring types such as wood, vinyl, epoxy, tile and grout, stone, concrete, and carpet. Reduce operator strain and fatigue with this self-propelling machine that features a 17-inch cleaning path.
If you have one of our earlier ECO-17-230 models with a #3 (3/8″) orbit , you have the option to upgrade to our new #5 (9/16″) orbit size. Click here for more information.
International customers: To order this item, please click here. Please note that this is a special order item. It may take an additional 7-10 days for this item to ship once you submit your order.
- Little to no torque for the smoothest operation
- Versatile machine can scrub, sand, and polish virtually all surface types
- 17″ cleaning path
- Very low moisture system conserves water
- Built-in 4 gallon solution tank (Part #ST-4 Wave™)
- Polished aluminum torsion arms
- Durable stainless steel deck plate adds stabilizing weight for smooth operation and deep cleaning
- 10″ non-marking foam filled wheels easily maneuvers over stairs, curbs, etc.
- 1 HP motor generates 1,725 oscillations per minute
- Encapsulation cleaning on carpet
- Tile & grout cleaning
- Grind and polish stone
- Wood floor cleaning
- Cleans concrete, vinyl, and epoxy
- Wax stripping
- 17″ pad driver (Part #G113A)
- Two 19″ microfiber pads
- Attached 50′ power cord with cord hook to keep the power cord out of the way during cleaning
What is encapsulation carpet cleaning?
Encapping is a “very low moisture” (VLM) type of cleaning that uses polymers to encapsulate and crystallize stains and dirt for immediate vacuuming. These polymers act like small sponges. The crystals absorb and hold dirt and soil to be vacuumed out, leaving no sticky residue and providing a deep clean.
What are the benefits of encapsulation cleaning?
- Improves carpet appearance. The majority of soil is removable by conventional dry vacuuming but oily or sticky soil can leave the carpet dull and unattractive. Encapping traps soil held in the carpet so stains and dirt may finally be extracted and new soil can’t attach itself to carpet.
- Faster cleaning times. The crystallization process used in encapsulation cleaning allows for immediate vacuuming and overall faster cleaning and drying times.
- Carpets stay cleaner longer. The special polymer combats the build-up of soil after cleaning. Every routine vacuum after cleaning will continue to remove encapsulated soil.
- Low initial cost and fast payback. Encap machines easy to use and clean quickly and thoroughly. An encap machine and a vacuum are enough to get the job done.