The Mytee ECO-13 is compact, yet powerful.
The most compact machine in our line of floor machines, the ECO-13 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine boasts the same 1 horsepower cleaning power of its larger siblings. The compact, 13″ cleaning head allows users to clean narrow spaces, such as theatre aisles, church pews, and more.
The ECO-13 is versatile and extremely easy to use. Scrub, sand, and polish multiple flooring types such as wood, vinyl, epoxy, tile and grout, stone, concrete, and carpet. The compact size of the ECO-13 makes it more convenient for transportation and storage
- 13″ cleaning path
- 1 HP motor
- 9/16″ orbit
- 10″ wheels
- Smooth operation – little to no torque!
- Encapsulation cleaning on carpet
- Tile & grout cleaning
- Grind and polish stone
- Wood floor cleaning
- Cleans concrete, vinyl, and epoxy
- Wax stripping
What is encapsulation carpet cleaning?
Encapping is a “very low moisture” (VLM) type of cleaning that uses polymers to encapsulate and crystallize stains and dirt for immediate vacuuming. These polymers act like small sponges. The crystals absorb and hold dirt and soil to be vacuumed out, leaving no sticky residue and providing a deep clean.
What are the benefits of encapsulation cleaning?
- Improves carpet appearance. The majority of soil is removable by conventional dry vacuuming but oily or sticky soil can leave the carpet dull and unattractive. Encapping traps soil held in the carpet so stains and dirt may finally be extracted and new soil can’t attach itself to carpet.
- Faster cleaning times. The crystallization process used in encapsulation cleaning allows for immediate vacuuming and overall faster cleaning and drying times.
- Carpets stay cleaner longer. The special polymer combats the build-up of soil after cleaning. Every routine vacuum after cleaning will continue to remove encapsulated soil.
- Low initial cost and fast payback. Encap machines easy to use and clean quickly and thoroughly. An encap machine and a vacuum are enough to get the job done.