20-230 Deluxe Prep Center Is Your New Pit Crew.
Here, all in one place, is the answer to your automotive detailing needs — the versatile Mytee® 20-230 Deluxe Prep Center™ Automotive Detailer, the first extractor ever manufactured by Mytee®. It is a longtime favorite among mobile detailers, car washes, new and used car dealerships, body shops, vehicle auctions, and automotive rental agencies.
This mobile all-in-one workstation performs a variety of jobs on a single 25’ power cord. The Deluxe Prep Center™ will save time and money. Best of all, it will increase production. Moving vehicles from machine to machine for each detailing task is a thing of the past!
International customers: To order this item, please click here. Please note that this is a special order item. It may take an additional 7-10 days for this item to ship once you submit your order.
- 25’ vacuum/solution hose combo
- 8400P Air Lite™ 4” upholstery tool
- On-board chemical storage
- Heated extraction powered by a viton-sealed 120 PSI pump
- Two easy-to-fill-and-empty 6-gallon tanks: one for clean water, one to collect extracted water
- Exclusive REAL HEAT™ system produces hot water with 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature which quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- Wet and dry vacuum capability
- 3-stage LA (low amp) vacuum motor, 116” water lift
- Interior and exterior drying capability, complete with attachments
- Contains tool organization and storage including a tray to keep tools in order and easily store them after each job
- Multiple chemical dispensing with four bottles powered by a shop air compressor and a 25′ coiled hose with adjustable gun for each bottle
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene material which resists rust and denting
When it comes to your automotive detailing business. Choose a proven winner. Out pace the competition. Order a 20-230 Deluxe Prep Center™ now.
Water Resistant Switches
Water resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Lighted Power Cords
Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.