Get maximum extraction along with Real Heat™ with the 1003DX-230 Speedster® carpet extractor.
The 1003DX-230 Speedster® Deluxe Heated Carpet Extractor was designed with cleaning professionals in mind. Each Speedster® has waist-high switches and bucket-high drains. The Speedsters® have 10″ foam-filled wheels and 4″ locking casters for easy mobility around the job site or even stairs. The Speedster® is virtually as good as it gets when it comes to purchasing a carpet cleaner.
The Speedster® line of carpet extractors are powerful, portable, user-friendly and affordable. They have features that set them apart from the competition. Made at our California plant, our Speedsters® undergo extensive factory testing to ensure that they meet rigorous quality standards. Mytee® extractors are covered by the strongest warranty in the industry. Mytee® carpet extractors represent the cutting edge in cleaning technology. Take on any job with confidence utilizing the Speedster’s® combination of power and versatility. No one else even comes close.
International customers: To order this item, please click here. Please note that this is a special order item. It may take an additional 7-10 days for this item to ship once you submit your order.
- 10-gallon (approx.) capacity solution tank
- Efficient dual 3-stage vacuum motors that provide maximum suction and airflow to clean and dry carpets quickly
- 158 CFM, 116″ water lift
- Powerful 1,600-watt heater that reaches a maximum 210˚
- 500 PSI piston pump
- User-friendly aluminum handle for easy loading and unloading
- Easy-open vacuum tank lid
- Waist-high switches and other easy-access features that reduce bending
- Locking casters that reduce machine movement
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene resists rusting and denting.
- Dual, 50′ 12/3 detachable power cords and a large hanger for storing hoses and cords
Important: Acidic (e.g. acid rinse) and high alkaline (e.g. sodium hydroxide) solutions will damage pump and void warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.