Maximize Your Performance with LX™ Power!
Powerful, portable, user-friendly and affordable – it’s easy to see why the 1001LX Speedster® Deluxe heated carpet extractor is a great choice for carpet cleaners everywhere! Each Speedster® has waist-high switches and bucket-high drains. The Speedsters® have 10″ foam-filled wheels and 4″ locking casters for easy mobility around the job site or even stairs. The Speedster® is virtually as good as it gets when it comes to purchasing a carpet cleaner.
What makes Mytee’s LX™ motors special? The high efficiency is due to the unique winding of the motor and special fan configuration. When you remove more water out of the carpet, you get faster drying times. You’re also removing more dirt for a noticeably better clean. Mytee’s® revolutionary new hybrid motor delivers a water lift increase of almost 30% at the carpet compared to other vacuum motors! This hybrid vacuum motor is available exclusively from Mytee®
Made at our California plant, our Speedsters® undergo extensive factory testing to ensure that they meet rigorous quality standards. Mytee® extractors are covered by the strongest warranty in the industry. Take on any job with confidence utilizing the Speedster’s® combination of power and versatility. No one else even comes close.
- 10-gallon (approx.) capacity solution tank
- Dual high-performance Mytee® LX™ Vacuum Motors that provide maximum suction and airflow to clean and dry carpets quickly
- 225-250 CFM, 182″ water lift
- Powerful 220 PSI diaphragm pump
- In-line heating system, 210°F maximum
- Convenient Loading Buddy wheel attachment for easy loading and unloading
- Easy-open vacuum tank lid
- Waist-high switches and easy-access components to reduce bending
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene that resists rusting and denting
- Twist lock 50′ 12/3 power cords and a large hanger for storing hoses and cords
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.