The 1000DX-200-230 Speedster® carpet extractor packs a lot of muscle.
Combined with user-friendly features and a competitive price, Mytee’s® 1000DX-200-230 Speedster® Deluxe is just the carpet extractor you need to tackle your toughest jobs, whether it’s carpet cleaning or tile & grout cleaning. You can’t go wrong by adding the hard-working 1000DX-200-230 Speedster® carpet extractor on your team. Each Speedster® has waist-high switches and bucket-high drains. The Speedsters® have 10″ foam-filled wheels and 4″ locking casters for easy mobility around the job site or even stairs. The Speedster® is virtually as good as it gets when it comes to purchasing a carpet cleaner.
The Speedster® line of carpet extractors are powerful, portable, user-friendly and affordable. They have features that set them apart from the competition. Made at our California plant, our Speedsters® undergo extensive factory testing to ensure that they meet rigorous quality standards. Mytee® extractors are covered by the strongest warranty in the industry. Mytee® carpet extractors represent the cutting edge in cleaning technology. Take on any job with confidence utilizing the Speedster’s® combination of power and versatility. No one else even comes close.
International customers: To order this item, please click here. Please note that this is a special order item. It may take an additional 7-10 days for this item to ship once you submit your order.
- 10-gallon (approx.) capacity solution tank
- Efficient two 3-stage LA (low amp) motors that provide maximum suction and airflow to clean and dry carpets fast
- 158 CFM, 116” water lift
- Powerful 220 PSI diaphragm pump
- User-friendly aluminum handles for easy loading and unloading
- Easy-open vacuum tank lid
- Waist-high switches and easy-access components to reduce bending
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene that resists rusting and denting
- Detachable power cords and a large hanger for storing hoses and cords
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.