Good things come in small packages. Take the HP60 Spyder™ Automotive Detail Extractor, a smaller version of Mytee’s® HP100 Grand Prix™. While the Grand Prix™ features two 10-gallon capacity tanks, the Spyder™ contains two 5-gallon tanks.
The design of both units transformed the auto detailing industry and has been copied by companies throughout the world. When it debuted in 1997, Mytee® offered the first heated extractor with a single power cord. Using a pump, vacuum and heater once required two power cords, making it hard to find a power source. But this trailblazing design changed all that, and the rest is history.
Other trendsetting features include:
- Performance – Using our exclusive REAL HEAT™ system, the 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective.
- 130″ water lift, 100 CFM.
- A 1.25” hose – Easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- The upholstery tool – Has a low profile, perfect for detailing.
- A high drain valve – For emptying into a standard bucket.
- A compact design – Fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area.
The HP60 Spyder™ also offers:
- Durability – With a tough, roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting.
- Customer Service – Mytee® always offers a limited lifetime warranty and national network of service centers.
Order the HP60 Spyder™ today, and see for yourself why this classic design sets the standard for all auto detailing extractors.