The Spyder™ puts the “mobile” in Mobile Detailing.
Good things come in small packages. The Spyder™ Heated Carpet Extractor contains a 5-gallon capacity solution tank (approx.). But don’t be fooled by its size. Built smaller for your convenience, the HP60 Spyder™ has the same amount of cleaning power and detailing ability as its large sibling, the HP120. Oh, and automotive detailers, did we mention it runs on only one power cord?
- New 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501)
- 4″ stainless steel upholstery tool
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
- 5 gallon solution tank (approx.)
- 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- Single 3-stage LA motor
- 130″ of water lift, 100 CFM
- High drain valve, perfect for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design to fit perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durability roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting
Water Resistant Switches
Water resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Locking casters provide stabilization and prevents any unwanted movement.
Lighted Power Cords
Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Cuff-Lynx™ provide an easy connection for vacuum hoses.