You’ve never seen or used a truckmount transfer pump like this! Its cutting-edge technology makes it your transfer pump of choice. Once you’ve used it, it’s the only one you’ll ever want!
Why choose the Mytee® Truckmount Transfer Pump?
- No accumulator needed, so you’ll save money and time by not having to buy or install an additional tank. Its intelligent circuit board reduces 10 amps to a .1-milliamp signal, preventing rapid cycling and the need for an accumulator. Other pumps accept 16 to 18 amps, which causes overheating and can drain the battery.
- Prevents switch overheating and failure, so you won’t have to replace it. Other pumps start and stop at full power, causing switch damage. Its soft start/soft stop prevents damage.
- Greater flow, higher pressure to keep up with any truckmount on the market. Its patented 5-chamber design produces 5 GPM, the highest in the industry.
- Variable speed technology. Compared to single-speed pumps, it adjusts the motor’s RPM to keep pace with a high pressure pump’s flow demand, for optimum performance.
- Runs on 12 volts. Conveniently uses the same power source as your truckmount tank.
- Safety features, with industry first – a built-in, 40-mesh filter that prevents debris from clogging and damaging the pump, extending its life. It’s easy to remove, clean and replace in the field. Internal electronics are protected by circuitry embedded in the epoxy base plate.
- Comes complete with two ½” 90˚ swivel elbowsthat quick connect and disconnect, no tools required. They lock securely into place, and spin 360˚ to any position. Connect to any ½” solution hose.
- Virtually silent operation. With slower motor speeds and superior energy transmission, it’s up to 90% quieter than competing pumps.
- All parts are made and assembled in the U.S.A.